Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sushi!

Hey Everyone! Ok this is a very "random" post.. lol but today i went out for lunch to a sushi place. I love sushi! it's like my absolute favourite food. Anyways the restaurant is just a really cute smallish restaurant... and it's an "all you can eat" sushi place. They make some really delicious sushi! You can get all different kinds. Anyways i'm just rambling on here, lol but i'm going to be posting more hairstyling/hairstyle "posts". Don't forget to check out my first post for the hairstyle for the competition that i'm doing. please leave comments letting me know what you guys think! Also please check out my youtube: www.youtube.com/hairluxurious i don't have many videos uploaded on there yet... but they're are tons more to come... i think my next video might be on how to make beautiful curls using "HOT ROLLERS" Anyways ttyl.

No comments: